Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kyrgyzstan...

I'm not in Afghanistan anymore!

Kyrgyzstan is beautiful, and has a weird blend of Asian influence with soviet dominance. The people look like a hybrid of Asian/Arabic/Russian, they speak Russian. I think. And the base we are at is only 7 miles from China! In the little trinket shop I saw a chess set where the players
were the red army vs. Nazi Germany!

This is what overlooks the tent i'm living in for the next couple of hours.



Never thought I could say that i've been to Kyrgyzstan or seen the Himalaya’s. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo!

    Join the Air Force, see the world, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord for bringing my brother out of that yucky place! WHEW!

    Wow, so happy that you have gotten so go to so many places!! Great photo!

    Luv you!

    ReplyDelete